Monday, November 22, 2010

Blogging, not my thing!



I wish I could figure out this blogging thing. I thought I wanted to do it cause everyone else is, but mostly I want it for myself and those family members that are out of state that we don't see very often.
Since the last post, (like a year ago) we have been busy moving once again that makes 5 houses in 10 years for those keeping track!
Rylee started Kindergarten at Vincent L. Triggs Elementary. Her teachers name is Mrs. Albl. She has made new friends and once I get her there she loves it. Getting her there is a diferent story. She has a fashion all her own and will fight me on what she is going to wear every morning. She also has to walk in the gate by herself and that was like pulling teeth. She was gripping my leg and crying until Emily a girl in her class walked in with her. Emily is her bff at school she also plays with Teagan, Clara, and Ariel.
These pictures are of the first day, her daddy took the day off just so he could take her and pick her up. Such a good daddy!

1 comment: